Over seven months work to capture the energy of an aroused sea in early light. Waves and swells charge northwards, to the eye’s left. Rocks and seaweed form patterns, pools and barriers.
A major, colorful work of shoreline vitality.
About the prints:
Our heavier-weight, white, premium matte paper has a natural, smooth uncoated finish that feels luxurious to the touch.
- The 200 gsm/ 80 lb paper weight makes it durable and long-lasting.
- We use FSC-certified paper or equivalent certifications depending on regional availability. It’s better for the people and the planet.
- Each poster is shipped in robust packaging, ensuring it arrives safe and secure.
- Paper sizes may vary slightly by region. For the US and Canada, the measurement is in inches, while for the rest of the world, it is in centimeters.
- It is printed and shipped on demand. No minimums are required.