Over seven months work to capture the energy of an aroused sea in early light. Waves and swells charge northwards, to the eye’s left. Rocks and seaweed form patterns, pools and barriers.
A major, colorful work of shoreline vitality.
About the prints:
Enhanced texture and timeless beauty with our canvas print. The canvas texture enhances the image’s natural look and feel, creating a truly immersive art experience.
- We use responsibly sourced wood for stretcher bars, mainly FSC certified wood, to make our canvas prints, ensuring a long-lasting and high-quality product.
- The slim canvas has an approximately 2cm /0.8″ thick wood stretcher bar. It comes with hanging hardware included for easy installation.
- We use coated fabric, a blend of cotton and polyester, for our canvas substrate. This provides a weight of approximately 300-350gsm/110-130lb cover and a thickness of 350-400 microns, giving you a sturdy and durable product.
- Please note that colored edges are not supported. However, we assure you that our canvas print is a beautiful, high-quality product that will bring life to any space.
- We’ve also included a hanging kit, which may vary depending on the country of fulfillment.
- To ensure no damage during transportation, we ship our canvas prints in protective packaging and strong boxes.
- Sizes may vary slightly by region. For the US and Canada, the measurement is in inches, while for the rest of the world, it is in centimeters.
- It is printed and shipped on demand. No minimums are required.